Well now I've gone and done it...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ151

Jan 17, 2009
Poulsbo, WA
First let me say I have been reading the forum for over a years now and this has been a great place for gathering information. I just ordered a PE super insert to be installed in early November. Was going to get the Summit but two dealers talked me out of it. They said it would way to much for my living area. I had the same concern so it wasn't a difficult choice. Yesterday I just order my new falling saw, MS 460 28" with a full skip. To top it all off, I also scored 8 acres of timber that the owner wants cleared. If I do the falling and bucking then its mine, I don't have to even worry about the slash. This has been on great week.

Cheers to all.

Welcome. That's a nice insert. It should do you well. Burn well seasoned wood in it and it will deliver the heat and a nice light show too.

Welcome to the forums. When you get that bad boy installed, bear in mind we like a little stove pr0n in here now again, so upload some pics.

Welcome! Sounds great! Just like BeGreen said, burn well seasoned wood. That 460 is a sweet saw. Don't know if you have it yet, but with all that felling and bucking in your future make sure to get some chaps and a good helmet. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum . . . and good news on the access to the free wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.