Well she's finally up an running

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

They Call Me Pete

Burning Hunk
Nov 18, 2007
CT
Finally got the Heritage up and running and doing the last of the break-ins now. First one I picked up last Saturday had a chip in the enamel when I uncrated it but stove shop made good on it by getting us another one and delivering it. I certainly don't miss the the noise of the blower on old stove. Figures it's 63 degrees out but stove is still going HAHA

Pics or it didn't happen...

Congratulations Pete. I hope that stove works out well for you.

CarbonNeutral said:
Pics or it didn't happen...

Yeah I figured ya'll would want pics. I'll put them up tomorrow. It's 49 degrees out and 83 in the house. Waiting for the wife to "cool off" a bit HAHA. Love the stove and can't wait to put it to the test when temps get really cold

enjoy the stove,i still walk in the house thinking i forgot to set the fan on auto, cant put a price on peace and quiet, pete

We had some neighbors come over in the dead of winter last year (strangers, just there to buy something off craigslist, actually) and the lady kinda looks at the stove, looks around, and finally asks "how come it's so quiet?" :)

it was about 75 in the house. probably 25 out at the time.

It's a great stove! feed it good, dry, seasoned wood and you'll be a very happy (and warm) person!

Status
Not open for further replies.