Well, the splitter is mine.....but kind of feel bad.......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
firefighterjake said:
Good karma always comes back to those who are good friends and good neighbors.

Sometimes it is tough to accept such a great gift . . . perhaps it is because we do not feel worthy of such a gift or perhaps it goes against our indepdent natures . . . but sometimes we simply need to step back and just be thankful and realize that some people are just very good and very giving.

And yes NH Wood . . . this is a pretty special forum . . . I hang out at several forums -- ATV forums, geocaching forums, snowmobile forums -- and without a doubt the on-line friends I have made here is simply nothing short of amazing . . . folks come here looking for knowledge and are looking to take away something from the forum . . . but many of us soon learn that it is just as fun to give something back . . . and in short order you will be amazed by the network of friends you have made . . . even when those friends refuse to split their wood correctly by doing so horizontally. ;)
I agree, I always liked helping someone out and never expecting an even trade back in labor etc. I liked help to help, to me that's helping. If I buy your dinner and drinks, you don't owe me a thing, a dinner or drinks. I did it because I wanted to, not to get something back. Life's too short! It's a nice way to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.