1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Went for an afternoon walk

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Shane N, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Shane N

Shane N Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    West Central MN
    Just thought it was pretty enough to freeze my fingers taking a couple pictures for you all. I'm that nice ;)

2012-12-19_11-39-19_220 (Small).jpg

2012-12-19_11-38-51_25 (Small).jpg
    raybonz, Jack Straw, zap and 5 others like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Billybonfire

Billybonfire Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Lancashire NW England.
    Great pics Shane, hope it snows here soon, had some hard frosts last week which usually make for cold sunny days, much better than the wind and rain we are getting now.

Billy.
  3. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    Looks pretty much the same right now where I live, and temp struggling to approach 30°F (with a light but particularly irritating gusty wind blowing)...so I won't go outside and freeze my fingers. Thanks for doing the dirty work! :cool: Rick
  4. Hearth Mistress

Hearth Mistress Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Pt Pleasant, PA (SE PA)
    The only white dust around here is from my husband being sloppy adding wood to the stove and getting ash all over the hearth pad. No snow in sight for us, 50's still here :( thank you for prying yourself away from your warm stove to take these photos!
  5. Shane N

Shane N Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    West Central MN
    I wish I had a warm stove to pry myself away from! I just get to watch the electric boiler make the meter spin.
  6. ScotO

ScotO Guest

Nice pics, Shane. The ridges got a coating of snow last night, we have a bunch o slush in the valley. They're calling for a couple of inches overnight into tomorrow. I'm hoping they're right, its been a while since we've had a white Christmas ......
  7. thewoodlands

thewoodlands Minister of Fire

Nice pics Shane, looks like some of that cold weather will be here Monday.