what a difference 40* makes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixroses

Jan 31, 2008
alaska
It's now 36* out and my GW is loving it!! What a difference a 40* temp swing makes. It would be really hard to control a burn without a storage system in place...I hope to bump up to over 700 gallons this summer, but cant figure out how to get my system diagram to upload. Help please!? Ran out of wood last week, had to scramble and find some dead standing spruce to mix with the not so dead birch that a neighbor donated.
Steve

If you can scan your diagram or take a picture, just scale it to less than 1200 pixels and save it as a jpeg or gif file. There's a 'browse' button at the bottom of the form you use to post on the forum. Use it to find the file with your diagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.