What a score I made today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

A person I work for has a snow blower sitting tn the garage, that they found out is useless on a stone driveway They used it once, broke the sheer pins and never used it again

They though about using it, but it never would start. Well they are moving in a few weeks and did not want to bother with it and gave it to me.

Its working and starting now ,runs beautiful. What is a 8 hp John Deere 826D used once or twice possibly 2-3 years old worth?

I have replaced the sheer pins as well.. Anybody own a similar Snowblower I know in Heavy equipment John Deere is top notch but never owned any of their
small engine equipment is the quality just as good It was not bought at Home cheapo but a local small equipment retailer

Congrats, nice score.

I did a brief research, showes: 1 was sold at an auction for $475 in PA
another for sale from a private seller in Canada . US purchase :$1250
You made out very well, use 1 as a back up. or NOW your wife has one. . . Yeah you have a back up. Good Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.