What are the Awards ans Trophies?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rottiman

Minister of Fire
Sep 23, 2009
Ontario Canada
Whats up with the awards/trophies? Says I just got a trophy for 100 posts, yet I think I have about 760 posts...............................

Some update stuff only runs periodically and is catching up. I chuckled when I got my 100 post trophy a few minutes ago too. Next cycle I will get another one I am sure. Gotta remember that this software thinks we all showed up for the first time at nine thirty last night.

That reminds me, I was going to figure out how I can award stuff to myself because I'm "Staff". :cool:

I want my awards sent to Paypal.

I want my awards sent to Paypal.

I heard the trophy points are kinda like S&H green stamps BB...(we all know you miss them)
We will be able to look through a catalog, cash them in to get stuff...like blenders, clothing, towels, silverware.:D:p:rolleyes:

My God!!!!! all this fun and bonus points, too. It don't get no better than this. LOL

I think there is a little bug with this trophy system. This will make my 8th post, but I also received the one for 100 posts.

You are awarded the Purple Mouse if you are wounded in the line of duty answering a user question.

I hope to someday make my 100th post and get that trophy.

Hello

Here is the trophy list. I just got them all. So we need more?

Attachments

• HearthComTrophies.jpg
    HearthComTrophies.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 296
Trophies give points which then, added to things like post count and the amount of years you have been on, give you the titles!

and don't forget about the valuable free prizes!hiding-smiley.gif

and I meant to say I loved the Frontgate bamboo bath towels...5 star!

Trophies give points which then, added to things like post count and the amount of years you have been on, give you the titles!

Yes, but can we have badges related to fire like we did? That really customizes your web site for the purpose it is intended! ! !

I really liked:

Burning chunk
Master of Fire
Pyro Extrodinaire
Fire God

What were the others?

Can't remember how many people got called "Burning Chunk" or "Fire God" on the old forum. :confused:

Can't remember how many people got called "Burning Chunk" or "Fire God" on the old forum. :confused:

It is after a certain # of posts. I think burning chunk was about 50 and fire god about 3,000.

Is that correct?

It is after a certain # of posts. I think burning chunk was about 50 and fire god about 3,000.

Is that correct?

I don't know about the numbers but new members often posted replies and mistook the badges for our actual screennames.

"Yes, but can we have badges related to fire like we did?"

Badges? We don't need no steenkin' badges!;lol
Look through the posts here. All but the mods and Craig are "God of Fire". Exception is bigbasshb, who should probably be awarded that badge just for being here for over 3 years.
Quirky,.... but that's a "system" for ya'.

What are the new badges?
Below is what I have seen. Are there any more?
This is all a guess so correct me if I am wrong?

New Member ------------0-99 posts
Member ------------------100 posts
Feeling the Heat --------300 posts
Combustion Analyzer -500 posts
God of Fire -------------1000 posts

Administrator
Fisher Moderator
Super Moderator

I'm holding out for "Shogun"

Can't remember who, but I saw someone with less than 1000 that was God of Fire.
Gamma, nice new avatar. Lab? Can't quite tell with the way you've scrunched up his face.;lol

Can't remember who, but I saw someone with less than 1000 that was God of Fire.
Gamma, nice new avatar. Lab? Can't quite tell with the way you've scrunched up his face.;lol

She's a golden retriever....no she is not mine...she is the "office" doggie. Bossman brings her to work every day. :oops:

I am quite fond of her.

We "dance" together. As soon as she sees me she jumps up and and gives me her front paws and we dance..;lol ;)

I gots dibs on "Queen of Fire" dammit...just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.