What are the odds that a main integra control board is......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RancherPacker

Jul 28, 2015
Washington State
What are the odds that a main integra control board is any good if the board looks clean and nothing looks burnt? I suppose they can be out of order and still look okay?

What are the odds that a main integra control board is any good if the board looks clean and nothing looks burnt? I suppose they can be out of order and still look okay?

I can't speak for an Integra but I just replaced the control board on my recently purchased used 2004 Harman Accentra. The board I replaced had no visible faults, nothing that was able to immediately point to the board being bad. All of the pots were working well, it was the shutdown sequence that was erroring out.

New board and the Accentra is running fine...

Did you test the convection blower?

I did wire the convection blower direct but it tripped the breaker on house current. So not sure I did it right. facing stove on left side there is 2 male prongs on the convection fan I removed the female connectors and wired the male end to a cord and plugged it in nothing was touching as I taped it up. It did nothing to the convection fan well I mean it did not turn but just tripped the house breaker. I have not taken the convection fan out yet. Have been running ragged last few days and my back surgery is still fresh. I did jump both snap disc and it did not make the convection fan turn or anything. The stove is not going out anymore lately so I have it on low priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.