What brand and model is this stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karl0525

Oct 16, 2010
North Texas
I think it a enviro ef3. Not sure myself, have a freind of a freind that got it at a closeout auction.maybe i can get it frome him cheap he says its never been fired He does not know anything about it and its about 80 mile drive one way also might be a insert it looks dated as I was trying to find pics online with no luck I figure (hearth.com will make quick work of this)thanks for all your help

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 481
Enviro EF2 I think. Looks like the manual is right in the stove.

Doesn't even look like it was ever fired up?

ya it does look like the manual ,don't know the guy but he said make him a offer I will take a bag of pellets to see if she kicks off, if he will let me. Just seeing if I can get more info on what exactly I'm looking at and how old. Also any idea what its worth? The ef2 is a square body stove so I don't think its that it might not even be a enviro.

Looks like an insert

edit: duh, you mentioned that... nevermind :)

ya I've heard the current owner is not a people person, I asked for as much info as possible and got a response of I think its a enviro with what looks to be some paper work inside(know that I think about it maybe the handle is missing) some detach from the stove as that might be a issue,this might be not worth it unless it dirt cheap

EF-2 is flat... EF-3 has vents top and bottom (going horizontal, not vertical).

Almost looks like a Pel-Pro. But even it has differences in the pellet drop chute, handle, and air vents.

There has got to be a Guru out there.. The stovr does look brand new and the door handle may be hidden (many Bay Windows have hidden latches).

Definitely a good deal if you can get it for cheap (and its all there and operates as it should).

I was gonna say Kozi BayWin Insert, but it's missing the brass louvers... The PelPro looks similar too, thinner bezel on the door though.

I dunno... It's some off brand but I hope the OP doesn't keep us in suspense much longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.