What can I do to stay warm?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilburg

Oct 20, 2010
Western Mass
What can I do to stay warm while I am waiting for the next two weeks for my new stove?

Wilburg said:
What can I do to stay warm while I am waiting for the next two weeks for my new stove?

CUDDLE !!!!!!!!!!The only other option I can think of is work reaaly hard.

tease!

Sorry, Couldn't resist.

Most go pellet hunting to get an idea of the fuel available in the area. When the stove does get installed your set to go. And don't forget to share some pictures with us. :)

Keep busy the time will fly and before you know it!

Wilburg said:

Go get your pellet stash by yourself, after about three tons or so loaded/unloaded/stacked you be plenty warm.

Cut and split 10 cord of wood for your backup heating system.

Put on your winter woollies, set the treadmill at about 20 degrees and 4.5 miles per hour and get on it.

Need any more suggestions?

What did he say?

Stay warm?.... oh yeah I couln't hear him as my pellet stove is runnin' on high (damn it's cold outside!)......

Buy a Snuggie!!

Got ice in the outside bowl of dog water. Wind is howling. Didn't get up above 40 F today. But it is 80 F here in my den. Same level as the stove. Upstairs it is about 74-76, main level of this split). T shirt and shorts for me all year round! except when company comes over! Usually have to turn the stove off then, or I get a lot of complaints.

Wilburg said:

Give the furnace once last hug ;-)

tinkabranc said:
Give the furnace once last hug ;-)

Then give your oil man one last boot :cheese:

Wilburg said:

Attachments

• 3911.jpg
    3911.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 210
imacman said:
Wilburg said:

Great... another shot of your backyard...

Status
Not open for further replies.