what color should the....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisasst

Minister of Fire
Aug 13, 2008
cortland ny
what color should the blow tubes inside the stove be? black or silver (metal shown) The black is just paint right? What would happen if the black is gone off the tubes? ( say If I were to clean the tubes and the black rubbed off)

chrisasst said:
what color should the blow tubes inside the stove be? black or silver (metal shown) The black is just paint right? What would happen if the black is gone off the tubes? ( say If I were to clean the tubes and the black rubbed off)

What kind of stove?

chrisasst said:

Really sux that you're having so much trouble with this stove. Any dealer or factory support at all? If not, any handyman, get dirty, let's try this, skills (either your own or a friend)? Got an owners manual? Checked out your profile, my wife has the same birthday (but a number of years earlier). Where did you get the stove?? What kind of pellets ya cookin' in there??????

No dealer support at all.
the first year I had this stove I was on the phone with him almost everyweek because I was so disappointed. His response was the pellets was the problem. I bought the stove from countryside stove and chimney out of syracuse Ny.. The first year is always an experimental year right? then last year I admit I probably had some crap pellets (empire pellets) This year, with all the pellet competition it seems, I found some lignetics, got some energex which did ok I guess.
It seems I have the heat in the burn pot, but it is just not coming out of the blow tubes for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.