what did this guy do to this stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elderthewelder

Minister of Fire
stoveguy2esw said:
was that whorehouse red???? or old barn paint?
Well yaknow, It ain't a Summit, so its def, old barn paint ;)

if you look at the bottom of the stove in the 2nd pic, it looks like corrosion had started to set in, then he shot it with rust-olium type primer . What a shame, thats a nice little stove, has the gold plated door trim and legs

stoveguy2esw said:
yeah , didnt do much justice to the poor thing did he?

wonder if the "stove cops" could come down on him and make him use baseboard electric for a year as punishment lol

Better yet, take that one away and stick him with a VZ, or is that VC? *Grins*

hogz!!! omg !!! he did say that!!!

easy now big fella, i would hesitate to lump vc with vz elk might show up and kick you in the shin ;)

beside they (vc) are doing some super castings of doors for our units. beautiful work.

stoveguy2esw said:

easy now big fella, i would hesitate to lump vc with vz elk might show up and kick you in the shin ;)

beside they (vc) are doing some super castings of doors for our units. beautiful work.
Did I do that? Oopsie, must have been one of my other personalities ;)
Ok I'll stick to bashing everburn then, the castings are superior!!!!!!!! Once they get put on an Englander anyways ;) MUHAHAHA
Oops, there s that evil personality again. I can't stop him ;)

Hogwildz said:
stoveguy2esw said:

Ok I'll stick to bashing everburn then, the castings are superior!!!!!!!! Once they get put on an Englander anyways ;) MUHAHAHA

youre killin me bro,gotta cut it off here though for the night ,bed awaits, golf in the morning , then turkey and such , beers on the deck likely with the warm weather.

hope you and yours have a good thanksgiving, i'll see ya next time bro.

stoveguy2esw said:
Hogwildz said:
stoveguy2esw said:

youre killin me bro,gotta cut it off here though for the night ,bed awaits, golf in the morning , then turkey and such , beers on the deck likely with the warm weather.

hope you and yours have a good thanksgiving, i'll see ya next time bro.

Right back atcha Mike, have a great, safe turkey day, to you & yours, peace & well being.

Status
Not open for further replies.