What did you do on the first day of summer 2012?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"As for what I did on the first day of summer, I can not provide that information at this time..."

When Will you be able to provide the info?

you know, same old same old.....wiccan magic circle, burnt offerings, naked chanting around bonfire, fried chicken dinner...the usual stuff.
I did expect to see Don at ye old American Stonehenge...but no....just us wizards,warlocks, and witches....again.

Hello

The 1st day of summer, someone called about my Enviro Meridian!
Yesterday I brought it over to them!

Enviro
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads...00-btu-wood-pellet-stove-1595-salem-nh.86617/

Now if anyone wants my US Stove bay front, let me know.

Today I am swapping out the 200 Deg F Hi Limit Switch with a Selco 250 Deg F Hi Limit Switch.
There were problems with these stoves not going through the night at the higher heat level and would shut down.
That is why! The 250 Deg F Hi Limit Switch is what the HR Sarnac stove has in it!

See
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/us-stove-5660-48-000-btu-wood-pellet-stove-1195-salem-nh.87467/

what did I do the first day of summer? Worked in 110 degree temps in the locomotive shop, swam with the kids after work and pi$$ed and moaned about the heat and humidity......lol. Don't get me wrong, I like summer. But I am a fall/winter guy myself. C'mon October!

I worked too, but in the opposite conditions. Heard the heat come on a few times during the day.

Reactions: ScotO
I was somewhere between Annapolis, MD and Oceanside, CA on the first day of summer....I think. Sometimes the days seem to run together. What day is this?....

Reactions: jtakeman
Cut firewood and thought I was going to die of heat stroke in the 80* temps we had that day. Was shortlived of course. Boiler is running right now actually.

Reactions: jtakeman
Status
Not open for further replies.