What did you do this weekend?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trained dogs. Alot of them. My wife has a 7 month old GSP pup she is wanting to trial, so we let him chase some pigeons around. Shot some birds over the other three of mine, have a trial this weekend, so the tune up was nice, but not really needed. Oh yeah, drank beer afterwards, and ate a few lbs of pulled pork I smoked on Monday.

I did the same thing as I ve been doing every weekend and evening. Trying to make some progress on the garage. I envy you guys with all the time you have to devote to building your wood pile.

IMG00166-20100728-2041.jpg

Rockey said:
I did the same thing as I ve been doing every weekend and evening. Trying to make some progress on the garage. I envy you guys with all the time you have to devote to building your wood pile.

IMG00166-20100728-2041.jpg

You're making a nice pile of wood too though Rockey . . . ;) . . . and when you get it done you'll be a very, very happy guy . . . every guy needs a garage . . . and your garage is looking good.

Rockey said:
Dang! Nice garage, Rockey. I'm getting a touch of garage envy. ;-)
Yeah, that'll keep ya busy for a while.

Nice garage!

This past weekend we went to a party on Saturday in Norfolk New York ( the owner of the woodchop shop hosted it) then on Sunday went in the woods again to get one good size cherry and one small sugar maple.

I'm on track for about 54 face cord before the snow hits, this week I plan on stacking two face cord plus getting back in the woods and grabbing another cherry plus part of a sugar maple thats down.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.