What have you been paying for pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now how the heck did I post like that? One more, promise I won't click too fast.

Attachments

• 100_0857.jpg
    100_0857.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 245
GotzTheHotz said:
$185/ton, local farmer set up a mill less than 5 minutes from where I work. He's got a vending machine, no sh*t! Hit the cash machine, go to the farm, feed a few $20's in, bulk pellets or corn ($150/ton), auger them into the bulk sack in back of the Yukon. I've been meaning to take some photos every time I go, next time I'll bring the camera because you will not believe it without picts. Way too cool set up, apologies to you guys in the nor-east for posting this!

Could you back that truck into my driveway,please

PV, I could, but the fuel surcharge would kill you. Maybe we can work out a trade deal for shell fish and beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.