What I was up to today...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbarf48

Minister of Fire
Dec 21, 2012
Stone Mountain GA
This morning I brought a load of wood to a customer. He was quite excited about how much he got (i usually load a little extra) and went to tell his neighbor. She placed an order on the spot:cool:. Went home to load up again (both loads deliveries were 1/3 cord). I decided to bring the trailer the second time. Well on the way i took a turn off my road a little tight and the trailer dipped off the edge and this happened:eek:
IMG_3265.jpg
Unloaded the trailer half into my truck and half into my fathers trailblazer. I got the tire back up under the rim as best I could and nursed it home at about 10mph haha.Luckily we were only about a mile from home. Dropped the trailer and headed out to deliver. Got the wood delivered safe and sound finally and made two happy customers :)

Then since my rack/shed/shelter was empty and sad looking I started moving some red oak into it. Got it most the way filled up
IMG_0772.jpg

And a little cottonwood i split earlier this week:
IMG_8433.jpg

All in all a productive day:cool:

Well on the way i took a turn off my road a little tight and the trailer dipped off the edge and this happened:eek:

Ahhh.. I hate dat! Ihate when dat happen!:oops: Oh well, it all worked out in the end and you made a little doughnut money. Life is good!:)

Glad that you were able to make it back w/the trailer...and not a split lost in the process. :) Nice shed and stacks BTW!

Thanks! I got a new wheel from northern tool today and got the trialer back up and running. I've already got a scrounge lined up for tomorrow after school so I'm back in business!

Good deal U got it all fixed up
This happened with the trailer empty, but I have a spare attached to the trailer

Tire2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.