What is an EC Pump

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickbb

Nov 13, 2012
Hi All

I'm new to this forum and to pellet boiler heating having just had one installed. I have got to grips with the ins and outs of it's workings but cannot for the life of me figure out what 'EC Pump' means and how it works. There is no mention of it in the manual, and the model is an MCZ Hydro 22 feeding both hot water and a radiator system via a thermal store. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

Nick

gonna go out on a limb here. Seen how we are talking about hot water, I'm going with electric circulator.

gonna go out on a limb here. Seen how we are talking about hot water, I'm going with electric circulator.
Actually, i've just had a tech guy that i'd put the question out to phone me, and it's actually a manual auger option that feeds the pellets in, and used by installers, but thx anyway.

Actually, i've just had a tech guy that i'd put the question out to phone me, and it's actually a manual auger option that feeds the pellets in, and used by installers, but thx anyway.
there you have it. I'm completely wrong again....

Status
Not open for further replies.