What is my Heartstone worth?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okmodelmom

Oct 8, 2007
it's model # is 1681
here is a pic.
I need to sell it. does anyone know what it is worth?

Attachments

• woodburning stove.jpg
    woodburning stove.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 265
It looks like an old H1 from Hearthstone, I have included a pic of the H1 for comparison. In my market here in New England, SW New Hampshire to be exact, you might get a couple humdred for it. Keep in mind that this stove is ± 20 years old, and parts are hard to come by. Also, new stoves are far more efficient and come with a warranty so with all that said, $200 bucks isn't too bad. Especially if the purchaser is going to come and haul it away!! (Those stoves were pushing 800 pounds if my memory serves me.) GOOD LUCK!!

Attachments

• H1pic.JPG
    H1pic.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 215
I would start higher than 200.
Stoves on craigslist here in Vermont seem to start at 500 bucks
and from my experience they sell in a few hours.

but depends on the stove of course... and condition... location...

Where are you located? Just in case someone(pick me,pick me) here was interested in the stove?

Status
Not open for further replies.