What is the bar in the photo used for?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant

Vermont Castings Geek
Dec 5, 2007
Old Lyme CT
100_4298.jpg

Attracting moths?

Fish was my second choice. They use coleman lanterns down near the water locally to attract squid.

It is used for night fishing.
The fish think it is food and are drawn to it. :cool:
and its kinda friggin cool too.;lol;em

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age. ;)

Producing nuclear power. Hasn't anyone here watched the Simpson's...

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
I remember reading a while back in Saltwater Sportsman that they give the mentally challenged guys something shiney to keep them occupied so they stay out of the way while the smarter guys catch the fish! ;)
hehehehe

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Hydro Glow Fish Lights

The Hydro Glow Fish Light is a nighttime swordfisherman’s dream come true! Patented design utilizes the green light technology for improving your fishing activities during the night time hours. The light is designed to vertically submerge with only the top 3 - 5 inches of the light above the water level, insuring that virtually 100% of the light is submerged in the water. Hydro Glow's Fish Light is available in 2 ft. or 4 ft. in length and is sold in a protective tube.

The guy's gonna shove it up yer ...... oh, no, wait, that was a different thread, different forum, altogether ................... never mind .............. my bad......................

Reactions: Defiant
The guy's gonna shove it up yer ...... oh, no, wait, that was a different thread, different forum, altogether ................... never mind .............. my bad......................

It's OK, Hoss...we're used to it. ;lol

Reactions: smoke show
I'm holding it:cool: Ugly or not, may the force be with you !!!!

Reactions: smoke show
OK, OK...Right Standard Rudder, steady on new course 180°.

Just took a closer look at it, and I think it's the "TOP SECRET, PROTOTYPE, MK - I, SELF PROPELLED, CORNER - BENDIN' - ASH - EATIN - PELLET - VENT - CLEANIN' - VAPORIZIN' - SWABBY " by gorry...........

Yeah, I think you're right. Ya gotta hand it to those ingenious folks at gorry, they just keep on comin' up with the most innovative stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.