What more could you want....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish On

Feeling the Heat
Oct 19, 2009
The other Cape..
My loyal dog!

Attachments

• IMAG0221.jpg
    IMAG0221.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 456
Sears shop vac to clean the floors after that thing walks around!

I'll never get a "shaggy" dog. Even my Lab leaves hair everywear.

I've had a golden, smart dogs, and very loving !

Great pic :)

I have an idea for ya. They are "retrievers" right? Train him to go to the nearest wood rack and bring you back a stick, small piece of wood to load on the fire! For a treat of course. That would be cool. Talk about a cool thing to show your friends and family when they come over. And those guys lover retrieving. ;-) Nice lookin dog dude.

The other day my Lab decided that I should have his 10lb bone that he has been chewing on for the last month.

I'm crashed out on the couch and all of sudden 10lb bone drops on my face. I'm surprised it didn't break my nose!

NATE379 said:
The other day my Lab decided that I should have his 10lb bone that he has been chewing on for the last month.

I'm crashed out on the couch and all of sudden 10lb bone drops on my face. I'm surprised it didn't break my nose!

I know I shouldn't have laughed when I read this . . . but I'm sorry . . . this was kind of funny. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.