what? no SOTW? Get your boogie on!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta-T

Minister of Fire
Feb 27, 2008
NH

Reactions: Dix

Reactions: Dix

right on, right on! that's what I'm talkin bout...lets take it to another level!

Reactions: will711
Love, love, love, love Sam & Dave

Get down, boogie oogie oogie ....

In honor of the Bruins game, here's one Boston band covering One of my favorite Boston bands, Slapshot. It's a third wave ska band doing the disco funk cover of a hardcore masterpiece

Reactions: DevilsBrew

I found this gem...had to share.
@ woodstock they made a PSA about "do not take the brown acid"...and this is what happened to those who did...

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
My kids LOVE this song......it's got probably the catchiest beat of any disco song ever, IMO......I was just around 8 years old at the peak of the disco era, and I remember this song from back then...And yes, I remember the movie, too.......

Reactions: Delta-T and will711
...slow jams, disco funkiness....how bout a guy named Chick with a lil help from Stanley Clarke doing naughty naughty things to a bass.

Reactions: will711
I have that album on vinyl ^ ^ ^:cool:

Reactions: Delta-T
lil help from Stanley Clarke doing naughty naughty things to a bass.
I have this 1 too my 1st exposure to Stanley taking it to another level;)
y:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.