What should be the expected batch date for Cubex and Okanagan being delivered now?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geek

Minister of Fire
Feb 28, 2008
Central CT
getting my 4 tons this Saturday and will ask the dealer at BTEnt. but thought about posting the question here too ..... :

I sent a PM to BTU in regards to the Okies but no response............

geek,

Most of the dates on the bags, Are actually printing dates for the bags. What some others posted in the other thread is the trucks are rolling in with the fresh batches now. I was there in late Febuary and there was only a few tons of cubies left. And even less Okies. They did have a lot of the iffy brands though.

I would hope to see what Timbalero got with his Barefoots. "01-10"or later, But Mid to Late 09 should be OK.

I get mine Saturday. I will post the dates of the bags. I have to restack my ton. (I really think looking at the ton of cubies in the pickup is going to be SWEET!).

Let us know what you get as well!

thanks BTU, good to hear.

jay, if it wasn't because my delivery is coming Saturday and then I'll be out of town I'd probably meet you there.......gonna be a sunny day...

I didn't see a date on the cubies bags. But there is a code or batch number of "534502". The ones I purchased earlier for the Ultimate test were "532325".

Here are a few pictures for you to drool on! Oink Oink!

Attachments

• cubies back.jpg
    cubies back.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 243
another, Side view(My ford likes to haul pellets. Just barely starts to squat!)

Attachments

• cubies side.jpg
    cubies side.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 241
BTU said:
jtakeman said:
I didn't see a date on the cubies bags. But there is a code or batch number of "534502". The ones I purchased earlier for the Ultimate test were "532325".

Here are a few pictures for you to drool on! Oink Oink!

Wrong color bag Jay...Okies are Green and White...Not Red and White...... :cheese:

If the Okies were $230, they would be in the truck. Sorry BTU! But this was to good a deal to pass on! ;-P

jtakeman said:
jay , nothing like a big mac too get you going . you should have plenty of fuel in ya now to get them pellets in the cellar.just kidding ..................hope they have some cubbies left for me after you and geek clean them out

smilejamaica said:
jtakeman said:
jay , nothing like a big mac too get you going . you should have plenty of fuel in ya now to get them pellets in the cellar.just kidding ..................hope they have some cubbies left for me after you and geek clean them out

Hey one has to treat themselves for the hard-work. We saved enough on delivery to cover lunch. :) :lol: They had 5 full loads left from the 7 that came in early this week. I left you plenty. Okies were kind of low though. I think brian said only 2 loads left. I wish I had room for one more ton. But I am stuffed to the rafters! Maybe fall if the prices stay low I will get another?? We will have to wait and see! I might do a CT deal and wait till fall for delivery. I hate to store outside, But its an option!.

jtakeman said:
smilejamaica said:
jtakeman said:

Hey one has to treat themselves for the hard-work. We saved enough on delivery to cover lunch. :) :lol: They had 5 full loads left from the 7 that came in early this week. I left you plenty. Okies were kind of low though. I think brian said only 2 loads left. I wish I had room for one more ton. But I am stuffed to the rafters! Maybe fall if the prices stay low I will get another?? We will have to wait and see! I might do a CT deal and wait till fall for delivery. I hate to store outside, But its an option!.
cool ..thanks looks like they should have some cubbies left by the time i get around to getting them .maybe ill get 2 tons i have plenty of room .

jay, I got my delivery this morning, guy knocked the door around 7:30am, I think his name is Mike, I told him to say "hi5" to you as you were going over to BT today, did he mention?

The Cubex code sadly does not transfer into a date easily the factory can tell you but trying to figure it out is very hard I was told by Cubex.

Status
Not open for further replies.