What size door gasket for my Earth Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

907flyfisher

Oct 20, 2010
Alaska
I have an older wood stove, Earth Stove model 101/105 '76-'84 w/bottom hinged door, that's in great shape and seems to be working well. I just need to replace the door gasket. I found the parts list on woodheatstoves.com and it says I need the gasket kit for a 1 1/4" door. Does anyone know the size and length gasket I need?

The stove is at our cabin a couple hours south of our home in Anchorage and I don't have the measurements w/me. I hope to get down there this weekend and would like to replace the gasket before winter sets in.

Thanks,
Chad

Attachments

• P9230336[1].jpg
    P9230336[1].jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,270
What that says on woodheatstoves.com is that you need inch and a quarter gasket. Six feet long. Good luck finding that wide a gasket these days. Maybe a boiler supply place or kiln supply place might have it.

907flyfisher said:
I have an older wood stove, Earth Stove model 101/105 '76-'84 w/bottom hinged door, that's in great shape and seems to be working well. I just need to replace the door gasket. I found the parts list on woodheatstoves.com and it says I need the gasket kit for a 1 1/4" door. Does anyone know the size and length gasket I need?

you downloaded the parts list from our site, and still post a question about size?
yes, the Lennox parts list is accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.