What species is on the trailer?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzecc

Minister of Fire
Sep 24, 2008
NNJ
Had a nice surprise at my friends burn pile. Guess tree guys don't know what they are cutting down.

Attachments

• assorted rounds.jpg
    assorted rounds.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: PapaDave
Congratualtions! Looks like some black locust and a bit of cherry. That locust will be ready next season.

Yep, BL is ready now. Shows 20% on the MM. There is also Cherry, Back Birch and a little Beech. Can't wait to go back, next time I have a trash wood load to drop off!

You can dump some of that trash wood off here if you'd like( no charge of course) lol. Nice stuff

You can dump some of that trash wood off here if you'd like( no charge of course) lol. Nice stuff

Just to be clear, I dropped off trash wood (huge pine rounds, and branches) that came down from sandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.