What stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only had one fire in the the last 5 days or so. Very strange for this time of year for my area. This is more like late April / early May weather.

Below historical averages for us. Probably see a few more dustings of snow before it's all said & done. Still burning in my shop every day. The jet stream is in a really unusual pattern, dropping way south of us out here in the West and then turning radically north all the way up into Canada over the Midwest. 40°F's for me, 80°F's for Chicago...go figure. Crazy.

Local weather guru says there is a good chance we are going to have the warmest March on record. Love it.

Local weather guru says there is a good chance we are going to have the warmest March on record. Love it.

I'm hoping some "April Showers" happen early then. If not, we are going to have one heck of a problem with brush fires in this neck of the woods. Already had a few.

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.