what the he-- us stove 5660

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin641774

Dec 4, 2014
Iowa
What a great site,I have learened so much from here,I know I don't have the caddilac of pellet stoves but what a person can learn on here is incredible,everyone gives their two cents worth and its enough too make a nickel out of,from what they do to their vaccums with a sock on the end for dust control(I now use one but wet it every time)to the guy which wanted more pictures inside of someone's hopper(mine is now totally sealed with high temp silicon) and when I posted about the ash collection on the top lip of my 5660 another guy made a special hose attachment to vaccum it out(I did too except that I used clear vinyl tubing so I could see the ash that I'm sucking up)but thanks a heck of allot guys for your posts on everything and most importantly keep on burn in on.

Thanks - kind of the point of the whole site is to pass on what works well for us so that it may help someone else down the road. Really helps that we have service techs and folks with a lot of burning experience with a lot of different types of equipment :cool: Try the search box sometime and you could get lost in the maze;lol;lol

I kinda thought this site was primarily for those who never read instructions......;lol

Directions? Don't need no damn Directions!!!:mad:

What a great site,I have learened so much from here,I know I don't have the caddilac of pellet stoves but what a person can learn on here is incredible,everyone gives their two cents worth and its enough too make a nickel out of,from what they do to their vaccums with a sock on the end for dust control(I now use one but wet it every time)to the guy which wanted more pictures inside of someone's hopper(mine is now totally sealed with high temp silicon) and when I posted about the ash collection on the top lip of my 5660 another guy made a special hose attachment to vaccum it out(I did too except that I used clear vinyl tubing so I could see the ash that I'm sucking up)but thanks a heck of allot guys for your posts on everything and most importantly keep on burn in on.
Any time man. Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.