What would the neighbors think?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. Reminds me of a Norelco shaver.

Very cool, if available at a reasonable price I would buy one. Too bad it's only a concept. I am sure the JD people are sitting around a green & yellow board room telling each other that this kind of original thinking must be abolished from the planet and never be spoken of again. Until they come out with a copy at least!

It would be sweet to repower the 30 year old JD with electric. Hopefully battery technology will make that doable before the old Onan dies.

hummm .... just me or does anyone think it has a high center of gravity?

savageactor7 said:
hummm .... just me or does anyone think it has a high center of gravity?

I don't think it's any higher than my Craftsman LT, but I've wished that I had training wheels many times when I had it out back in the woods!

I wonder if the front wheels turn in opposite directions on a tight turn like a Z does.

Norelco shaver - Now thats funny. I wonder if you would have to use an aloe aftershave on the lawn afterwords?

Status
Not open for further replies.