What would you do with the 1.4 billion? form

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you pee into milk bottles too? HH did.

HH may have done that, but there is no proof HHH ever did.

Which has very little to do with anything...but I do like that you got the reference there.

If I gave one dollar ($1.00) to every american citizen It would cost me $300,225,390US*. How can you give each half a million unless you have very deep pockets now? However if you distributed to all pellet forum members... ;)

*this figure discounts the 7% non citizens in our population.
You realize there are 300 million Americans so you would need a lot more money then 600 million to give 500,000 to 300 million people. You could give one dollar and 66 cents to 300 million Americans with 500 million of your pretend money and I could be your accountant cause your lousy with numbers!!

No skipping posts there! REF: Post #37. It was a joke, seeing who could figure it out. I've seen it posted many times where people would say they would give x amount and it doesn't add up. And believe me, I'm no where near lousy with numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.