What would you like to do?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author="Adios Pantalones" date="1323952214"]Good thread. Retire really early and be a poor potter. We have a sane plan for this, as my type A personality sugar mama would work so that we have insurance and stable fallback cash.[/quote0

Retire early and be a well paid engineer. :lol:
Ride a bike across the US. Meander around Europe (or the planet) for a year or two. Learn Mandarin. Get a degree in evolutionary biology.

Adios Pantalones said:
There's a Japanese cartoon where they crush their enemies with their tremendous gonads

Thanks all

Something about his face reminds me of Chloe, AP.....don't know why....
Those are some tremendous gonadz... :gulp:

I would love to go to culinary school. Become a true blue "Chef". I don't want to work in the restaurant biz, but I love food and I love friends and family and it warms my heart to entertain friends and family with good food. I am a pretty simple fella, and this would probably be the gift I would give to myself if I could. Well that and a house designed around entertaining.

Then I would also be able to properly cook and serve those giant gonadz. :-/

Jags said:
Then I would also be able to properly cook and serve those giant gonadz. :-/

What part of crazy supernatural raccoon that squashes its enemies with its junk did you not understand? Better take some serious Judo classes to go with the cooking classes.

Adios Pantalones said:
What part of crazy supernatural raccoon that squashes its enemies with its junk did you not understand? Better take some serious Judo classes to go with the cooking classes.

I am well learned in the art of "Ching-Chang Foo", if you are not familiar with that, it is the sound the receiver makes when piping up another 300 Win-mag round. Ain't no crazy ball dragging, booze swizzling raccoon gonna get the upper hand on my hors d'oeuvres.

Adios Pantalones said:
You better be good with moving targets, and quick on the reload.

pom-poko1.jpg

AHHHHHH...balls, balls everywhere....

Adios Pantalones said:
I know- it's like my job in college.

Professional dodgeball player? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.