What Zenon has to say about EKO/PAXO

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

churchillrow

May 21, 2008
Northern Nova Scotia
For anyone debating the EKO/PAXO thing here is what Zenon (owner of New Horizon Corp) has to say.

Sellers of Paxo are spreading "good news" ( for them). Owners of company visited me last week. I AM STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF SELLING "EKO LINE" and planning to stay there to make my competition " happy"
Quote is for model Super
Regards, Zenon

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 10:39 AM, August Coombs <[email protected]> wrote:
One more question,
I have been reading on Hearth.com about the EKO/ PAXO stuff. How much longer are you going to be selling EKOs? If you aren't selling them who will be supporting the warranty? I have read nothing but good things about your knowledge of the product and support after sale but I want to be sure I'm not buying a "lame duck."

Status
Not open for further replies.