What's a new 602 run?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wg_bent

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Poughkeepsie, NY
Was watching a Jotul 602 on ebay and it sold for 455. It was white enamel.

I was wondering what a new 602 goes for. Basic Black? Enamel?

I watch a lot of stoves just for the heck of it...I like knowing the used market.

Last year it was around $800 in enamel and $700 for black.

Warren said:
Was watching a Jotul 602 on ebay and it sold for 455. It was white enamel.

I was wondering what a new 602 goes for. Basic Black? Enamel?

I watch a lot of stoves just for the heck of it...I like knowing the used market.

that had to be a older 602, i dont remember the last time it was avalible in ivory.

That really rankles me... I've never seen a new 602 for less than $1000 here in Canada...that's $800 U.S., and that's straight black... plus I'm sure there's more sales tax on top of that.

Think they'd notice if you had a brandy new Jotul in the trunk at the boarder?

Hey, ya can take 24 bottles of beer back with no duty...24 Jotuls?

The link to the stove

Looks current model with glass. I appreciate the answer...I'm just kicking tires here for no good reason, so I don't see a reason to keep this thread going after this. Looks like there's a couple older 602's out there as well. One is 50 bucks the other is 300.

I paid $895 for a new black one last year. I thought it was high but what could I do? I'm in the middle of nowhere, and the dealer has you by the cojones.

Status
Not open for further replies.