Whats better than a pellet stove? A second one! here is my new stove pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBennett

Nov 27, 2010
Central CT
Got the inspection done today and the green light to fire it up. Couldn't wait. Stove #2 is in the books and so far so good. Its in my den where me and my wife spend most nights. This was the only part of the house the Big E in the basement couldn't get to. I have it on a t-stat and its keeping the first floor at 72 easily and the stove in the basement is off :) I am loving heating with pellets. Why did i wait soooo long,

Attachments

• tn_HTC touch pro 155.jpg
    tn_HTC touch pro 155.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 511
  • tn_HTC touch pro 158.jpg
    tn_HTC touch pro 158.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 458
  • tn_HTC touch pro 152.jpg
    tn_HTC touch pro 152.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 523
That's a nice clean install..Your Signature says a wanna be.... The way I count it, that's a lil over 5 tons. Are you buying as you go? Or have you had the stash since the beginning of the season?

nice stove and setup

DexterDay said:
That's a nice clean install..Your Signature says a wanna be.... The way I count it, that's a lil over 5 tons. Are you buying as you go? Or have you had the stash since the beginning of the season?

I bought my first dozen bags of pellets in dec after my stove was installe. I have since been stocking up over 7 tons (have burnt a little over 2 tons so far) from various places.
2 tons were delivered all other bags were picked up myself.

Much to my wifes dismay i am still buying bags when I see some good pellets for a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.