Whats does this say?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rayttt

Feeling the Heat
Jan 11, 2008
poconos pa
I just picked up 2 bags of stove chow..which Ive never tried..and am really looking forward to see how they burn.
I would never of imagined that such a trivial thing would be a means of enjoyment..
I think mandatory Pellet Pig Membership is coming soon.

Reactions: The Ds
Please update as to how they burn. I feel you..since getting this stove all I think about is getting more pellets and trying pellets and reading about pellets and seen who makes the best pellets and seeing how pellets are made and googling pellets and...and..so you see where I'm goin...

Burn Baby Burn:cool::cool:

stove chow is so last season... all the pigs are oinking in somersets these days :D

Reactions: BrotherBart
stove chow is so last season... all the pigs are oinking in somersets these days :D

With the Stove Chow being $196 a ton...they are worth testing.
And the burning of it doesn't seem bad at all..but this time of year
it's difficult to get a guage on heat output.
I ran them all night and the heat in the house was up...but it was 5 degree's warmer outside than the night before when I ran my left over CleanFires.
The Ash's were nicely non existant.
They appear to be good enough to get a ton or 2.

yup, I never burned them but a lot liked them for fall/spring burning on the cheap

burned 2 tons last year and bought 3 tons for this year they put out good heat and low ash in my Harman a bag would last me between 16-20 hours depending on the temp outside

Status
Not open for further replies.