What's in your pellet stove tool bag?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what is no longer in mine. image.jpg

Reactions: vinny11950
you are going to regret this....:eek:I always do

Hello

Why throw away all the wire ties? I cannot fix a Harman Stove without cutting and replacing a wire tie!

You know Harmans, if the wires are not in the right place, they could get pulled, chopped or burned!

Hay I have a pile that looks just like that from when I worked on solar
installations and repairs.

That, my man is a sure sign of a Very busy road tech! I used to have a similar pile of shirt in my bag as well, now I'm in house and everything is nice and neat.

Oh, my pellet tool bag consists of a 3/4 and 1/2 inch pipe brush, a large screwdriver (doubles as a chisel), a vaccuum, and a box of latex gloves.

Hey how did you get my speed square?

I wondered where one of them was last summer about this time while building a deck :p.

hm....I see an Advance sprocket there at about 12:30.........looks worn, but that things expen$ive!!!!!!!

i especially like your collection of bushings...hold on to those, scrap metal is heating up! (a lil stove humor there..."heating up").

I'm not sure if I can call it a tool bag.

tools1.JPG

Its a cheapo $9.00 Homer Depot orange tool box with a bunch of brushes, a mirror, a screwdriver, a home-made hose attachment (to get in the small places). The large white brush is a pretty useful one for the heat exchangers because it has a big handle and its kind of stiff.

tools2.JPG

I also have an old flanner sheet (I also use one of those movers blankets) so I don't scratch the floor. The little table is something I built so I can either use it as a stool, or its the exact height as the hearth and if I need to slide the insert out, it can rest on the little table without falling out of the fireplace.

Anyway, that's what I use for my cleanings.

I'm not sure if I can call it a tool bag.

Its a cheapo $9.00 Homer Depot orange tool box with a bunch of brushes, a mirror, a screwdriver, a home-made hose attachment (to get in the small places). The large white brush is a pretty useful one for the heat exchangers because it has a big handle and its kind of stiff.

I also have an old flanner sheet (I also use one of those movers blankets) so I don't scratch the floor. The little table is something I built so I can either use it as a stool, or its the exact height as the hearth and if I need to slide the insert out, it can rest on the little table without falling out of the fireplace.

Anyway, that's what I use for my cleanings.

Nice stuff. Can I send you out on a service call? :)

Why is it that the only time you need something is after you pitched it? ;em
Not sure...think its one of those "laws of nature"...Like "what goes up must come down on the greener grass on the other side...if the force is equal and opposite":confused:

maprofessionalpost: 1478166 said:
I DIDNT SEE ANY BROKEN RIVETS OR SCREWDRIVERS COVERED IN SILICONE WHAT GIVES HAHAHA
...he's a professional

OK then....Angry, ...Party of one, your table is ready!

I find it a bit funny that your room mate used the same caps lock that's been used on your previous posts...

And for your room mate (maybe) Yes, I am a professional, a multi licensed professional.
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who knocks the Englander brand, do your research before you unleash your virtual verbal diarreah.

OK then....Angry, ...Party of one, your table is ready!

I find it a bit funny that your room mate used the same caps lock that's been used on your previous posts...

And for your room mate (maybe) Yes, I am a professional, a multi licensed professional.
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who knocks the Englander brand, do your research before you unleash your virtual verbal diarreah.
lmao!

from another thread -
maybe you shouldve spent an extra couple hundred bucks and got a harman heatilators are hhts attempt to compete with the big box stores they are cheap poor heaters but the price point is low

maybe he should have spent an extra couple hundred bucks and bought a house.
living with room mates is a cheap, poor way to go.
but the price point is low.

Reactions: smwilliamson
Thanks for the heads up...we shouldn't be hearing any more from this gentleman. Rick

C'mon Fos...I was just getting warmed up!
Oh well.....

S.M.W. see you wed am.

Status
Not open for further replies.