What's Wrong With This Picture?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battenkiller

Minister of Fire
Nov 26, 2009
Just Outside the Blue Line
RosePutsMakeupOn.jpg

I have the same friggin makeup mirror.....and use it in the kitchen too :bug: .....I see no other oddities in that pic.... ;-)

I see that I'm not the only one that keeps a chainsaw on the kitchen table.

She's married and there's no beer. You shop at walmart, but so do I so we're equally wrong.

Drug addict?

I take the same brand calcium....do you also have a chainsaw on the coffee table in the living room and/or the dresser in the bedroom?.... :-S :)

Bigg_Redd said:
Echo saw with a Stihl bar/chain guard

Nothing wrog with that.........

- The knives in the block are right side up, should be put in the block with the edge up so it doesn't dull itself when you take it out.
- Handle on the frying pan is over another burner.
- That engagement ring os NOT the one you gave her. Uh-oh!
- Cabinet door to the left of the stove appears to be either slightly ajar or perhaps is sagging. Better get it fixed.
- Clock on the stove is wrong. Its not 8:44 now.
- Waldo is behind the rearmost eggplant.

Oh yeah....BK....you are one of those men that prefer women sans makeup....... :zip:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre,,,,,,,the sequel?????...or maybe a new ginsu knife commercial???

Thank God! I was afraid that you guys would think it odd that the same gal making herself pretty this morning put that chainsaw on the kitchen table all by herself last night!

99% of married men would be strung up by the tentacles for bringing a saw into the house at all, my gal puts one in the most logical spot I can think of... right where we eat our meals. I guess I better give it to her if she loves it that much.

God, I love that woman! :coolsmile:

I think it's pretty disgusting for her to mess up the kitchen table putting on make-up. What is she thinking?
Kitchen tables are for eating and sharing and fellowship. and storing chain saws.

a married women putting on make up
thats just silly I say
unless she is getting ready to fire up the saw
and cut some wood
have to look good in the woods
never know who (what) you might meet

Your a hopeless romantic BK...There might be another reason that the chainsaw was strategically placed there....she knew how you would react....By any chance do the windows need to be cleaned or maybe the curtains need to be washed and ironed????
Sometimes we women know how to "work" you guys to our advantage.... ;-P Just sayin....not that I would do anything like that with Mr. Gamma.... :)

GAMMA RAY said:
By any chance do the windows need to be cleaned or maybe the curtains need to be washed and ironed????

Nah, I got all that done before 6 AM when the poor gal woke up. Coffee was ready, served in bed as always (along with her English muffin, with the butter and blackberry jam spread edge-to-edge like she insists), her slippers were placed by the bed so she could just slide into them, ran hot water through the shower so she didn't have to experience the same cold shock I had to at 4 AM, and had her towel and terrycloth bathrobe hung on the hook by the tub.

So, I just don't get it. Not only do I have to clean and sharpen her chainsaw, I have to put the GD makeup mirror back in the bathroom where it belongs. :roll: ;-P

Nuttin'

Battenkiller said:
GAMMA RAY said:
By any chance do the windows need to be cleaned or maybe the curtains need to be washed and ironed????

Nah, I got all that done before 6 AM when the poor gal woke up. Coffee was ready, served in bed as always (along with her English muffin, with the butter and blackberry jam spread edge-to-edge like she insists), her slippers were placed by the bed so she could just slide into them, ran hot water through the shower so she didn't have to experience the same cold shock I had to at 4 AM, and had her towel and terrycloth bathrobe hung on the hook by the tub.

So, I just don't get it. Not only do I have to clean and sharpen her chainsaw, I have to put the GD makeup mirror back in the bathroom where it belongs. :roll: ;-P

Ha! She's got you by the "cojones".........smart chickie that Mrs. BK....she's doin something right.... :lol: :lol: ;-P

I have too small a kitchen for a table,but the dining room table works.When visitors stop by,any saws are moved to the coffee table in living room.

Adios Pantalones said:
My wife thinks I'm being extra sweet when I tell her that I prefer her without makeup. I'm not. She really does look better without any- that's honest, not sweet.

Smart man. You get to tell the truth, make her feel good and get her looking the way you want all at the same time. A rare win-win-win situation. :coolsmile:

Lady BK is very tasteful with the makeup and always has been. No caked on skin primer with a face painted over it, mostly just some moisture stuff, a brush with a little pink on it for the cheeks, and a bit of darkening on the eyelashes (whatever that stuff is called) to accentuate her killer eyes... and maybe a little lightener on the lids after those times we were up all night... uh.... talking. ;-P

Status
Not open for further replies.