Not open for further replies.
  1. sapratt

sapratt
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

May 14, 2008
    Loc:
    Northwestern, Oh
    You stop cutting wood when you stop breathing. Until then its non stop. I've told my
    wife many times I'm done for the year. Then I see wood waiting for a new home
    and I can't pass it up.

2. countrybois

countrybois
    Member 2.
    NULL

May 2, 2008
    Loc:
    NE Illinois
    [/quote]

Huh???? Thats the best time there is, in my opinion. Thats when you can really get down to work without the sweat dripping in your eyes. I love a nice, crisp, calm, 20 degree, clear winter day. Gets the blood pumping. I'll be down to a sweat shirt and loving it.

Signed: Big bear Jags. ;-P[/quote]

Amen brother!! That's the best.

3. Rockey

Rockey
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 18, 2007
    Loc:
    SW Ohio
    Oh sweet, I am reminded of one sultry model whos last words to me were "When hell freezes over" I think its time to collect boys.

4. JBinKC

JBinKC
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Jan 14, 2006
    Loc:
    Lake of the Ozarks
    Feb 1-April 15th and the month of October is when I normally do all of my wood gathering and processing. Time when the temperatures are cold enough to do some work and doesn't impede with my other outdoor hobbies.

5. BurningIsLove

BurningIsLove
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 4, 2006
    Loc:
    Billerica, MA
    Echo that....nothing better than providing amusement to the neighbors while outside in freezing temps in a worn out t-shirt & torn jeans splitting w/ a maul. Although in all seriousness, I dont generally use my chainsaw if Im standing in snow for safety reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.