When was the Harman P-43 introduced? (Birthday?)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its naked and in the back of the car.(ceramic panels off) Will get it out and get it properly cleaned tomorrow.

Reactions: DexterDay
Heres the deal. The "Test Date" on the back tag, says 1997? But I know when HHT took over, they started using "Build Dates" on the back.

Just wondering if the "Test date" was the original testing done by the lab (WH) and all stoves up till 08 have that date? Or is the test date indicative of the actual build date??
The test date that says 1997 is not the year it was tested, that refers to the date of test method, 1997 is the latest UL approved test they used

I thought he was off the deep end and having parties for his stoves and their "friends."

I love the simple blast furnace quad, why are you looking Harmon? I do enemy their control portions.

Envy not enemy oops

For $500 w/ extra board and ignitor? I would have one in every room ;)

Nice score...!! Now where are the pics? Cause it never happened yet? ;)
Two hours of cleaning properly. Heres the Elena. Will be awhile before I can get wall thimble as we are in a weather alert and will be in one or cleaning up after one for the next week. So much for global warming in our area.

Attachments

• DSCN0192.JPG
    DSCN0192.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.