When your Stove gets out of control...just use this!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear heavenly father, I pray, don't let anyone mess with the butter! Please, take aim on something less important; like tofurkey or mechanically separated chicken. I ask that one of our most precious commodities be preserved in it's most virgin and delicious state to maintain it's position of importance within all good cooking. For these things we pray, Amen.
pen

pen said:
Dear heavenly father, I pray, don't let anyone mess with the butter! Please, take aim on something less important; like tofurkey or mechanically separated chicken. I ask that one of our most precious commodities be preserved in it's most virgin and delicious state to maintain it's position of importance within all good cooking. For these things we pray, Amen.
pen

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.