Whence ya got yer snow moved, yer fuel in, and ya burn on . . .

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookers is made by the same people if I am not mistaken. Honest if you like those, try one called rare eagle. I only drank knob creek and honestly can not say which I like better. Rare eagle is aged a little longer and it is less money... And I am not saying that cause I sqrimpt on burbon! :lol:

[quote author="burntime" date="1295027240"]Bookers is made by the same people if I am not mistaken. Honest if you like those, try one called rare eagle. I only drank knob creek and honestly can not say which I like better. Rare eagle is aged a little longer and it is less money... And I am not saying that cause I sqrimpt on burbon! :lol:[/quote

I will have to look and see if they have rare eagle here in NJ. If not, I have a bud that lives in KY. Always up for a good burbon in front of the fire. Funny, it is only the fall and winter that I drink burbon. Summer is tequela time and a mess of rolling rock nips...ice freeking cold.

Thanks for the tip man!

Fire in the hole!

Mike

All the good burbon comes from Kentucky. I hear you on the timing. I drink linenkugels spring and summer, burbon in the colder months. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.