Where are you buying Spruce Pointe pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK THE SOFTWOODS GIVE OFF MORE HEAT.BUT THEY ARE A LITTLE MORE SOOTIER.EVEN WHEN TRYING TO ADJUST THE FEEDRATE FOR THE BEST BURN. BTU DO YOU KNOW IF BJ'S WILL SELL ME THE OKANAGENS BY THE PALLET NOT THE BAG.I REALIZE A PALLET IS 1.3 TONS(65BAGS)? THANKS

BTU said:
As far as I know, BJ's is selling the single bags for $5.69, but someone posted on here that they bought a pallet (65) bags and paid $5.39 per bag for that many. I would call your local BJ's first before making a trip and get customer service on the phone and ask them. All the information is in the computer, so it might save you a trip if that store only sells by the bag. I really don't know .......www.bjs.com to find a store near you or PM and I can point you to a dealer that sells Okie's in your area

BJs in SE MA is selling them by the bag and by the ton but if you are looking to purchase a full
pallet or more, call your local store first to make sure they have the amount you want.

BJS in Taunton & Dartmouth don't have full pallets out on the floor but may have more in stock.
The word is spreading they carry the Okies so they are going fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.