Where can I buy chimney brushes online?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood Pirate

Jun 25, 2008
Orange County, NY
Hey guys.

I have chimney cleaning rods as well as a 6" inch brush and 8" brush. The flue on my wood boiler is a rectangular clay flue maybe 6X7 or something like that. I would like to get something a bit better than what I have.
Is there an online store that carries an assortment of reasonable priced brushes?

Thanks

mcmastercarr.com
they have a good selection of most anything a man could ever need-or desire for that matter

Just Google something like "chimney cleaning tools". There are scads of folks who'd love to do business with you. Rick

I bought my chimney (Selkirk Class A) from acehardwareoutlet.com and saved hundreds. They seem to have the best prices on everything.

Mike

I bought my gear from Northlineexpress.com . . . I was pretty happy with the quality and cost of the products.

firefighterjake said:
I bought my gear from Northlineexpress.com . . . I was pretty happy with the quality and cost of the products.
Northline is a quality vendor...

Agree with Firefighterjake and MagnaFlex. northlineexpress.com has a good selection at fair prices and they ship very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.