Where can I find a manual for a Citation fireplace?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobert58

Oct 23, 2009
PA
Hello Hearth.com members,

Recently acquired a fireplace insert manufactured by Salvo Machinery Inc., Model name " CITATION II - CI".

Am trying to locate a manual for it.

Have done numerous web searches but to no avail and lots of time. (Perhaps I'm not using the "magic" search terms.)

Any idea where I might be able to find it?

Thank you.

I used the magic terms. Doesn't exist on the interwebs as far I can tell.

(filetype:pdf citation fireplace)

Salvo Machinery, Inc. Model Citation 2.4 72 01-Aug-89 01-Aug-94
This is all I found so far, looks like model, avg gph, efficiency rating & dates built.

Here is the company's address & phone number, not sure its still there though.
Salvo Machinery, Inc. 220 Shove Street PO Box 6145. Fall River, MA 02724 508-678-7507

Hello, I'm also trying to track down the manual for a fire place insert circa 1982 manufactured by Salvo Machinery Inc. Citation II-CI. Just seeing if anyone has ever been able to track one down since these posts. Any help would be great, thanks.

Hello, I'm also trying to track down the manual for a fire place insert circa 1982 manufactured by Salvo Machinery Inc. Citation II-CI. Just seeing if anyone has ever been able to track one down since these posts. Any help would be great, thanks.
I'm looking for a manual too. I need it in order to have it inspected. Also looking for the specs to figure out what pipe size i can install. Any info would be great.

A few years ago someone (can't remember if he was a member of this forum) was nice enough to message me stating he has a manual for Salvo Citation II in pdf format. He then requested my email so that he could send the file location so that I would be able to download the large file.

So I'm "paying it forward". If you still need the manual, send me a private message on this forum stating your email. HTH

A few years ago someone (can't remember if he was a member of this forum) was nice enough to message me stating he has a manual for Salvo Citation II in pdf format. He then requested my email so that he could send the file location so that I would be able to download the large file.

So I'm "paying it forward". If you still need the manual, send me a private message on this forum stating your email. HTH

Hi Bobert, I need to replace the gasket on my salvo citation and can't seem to find any manuals for it. I measured the gasket but nobody seems to know the exact size and wanted me to try to find a manual so I can get the correct size. Any help would be greatly appreciated... [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.