where can I find Bradford white ELECTRIC water heater parts lists?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanw

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2008
ky
owners general literature no servicing stuff or parts lists. I have the model and serial number written down. Before with the former BW unit we called and told to call a plg supply house 30 miles away or so.
I want to try and get by web maybe a better price... its the anode rod prob water smells again and we have our own water supply....
I tried the BW website no parts lists there It looks like most sites sell by lenth and size for the anode
thanks
oh never mind I called BW they gave me a model number. Then I called the plbg house where we bought it. They only have the alum anode rod. But they dont fill comfortable shipping. They said carriers lots of times bend them. so we will wait to go there ourselves soon .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.