Where Can I get Pellets On Long Island N.Y?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lond island fuel inc, sells pellets never used them I got mine in Westchester County. They were $230.00 a ton last siummer $270.00 during the winter

How did the pellets burn?

What do i need to look for in type of pellets.

I went to that Long Island fuel web site
they want $289.00 per ton is that a good price?
Are they cheaper in the summer?

Thanks

The pellets I got from my dealer New England burned great low ash, $230.00 a ton, Paid $224.00 a ton in the winter from HD in Elmsford, (Freedom Fuel) burned dirty a lot of Black ash, They should have the Pellet institute label on the bag. Did you try the dealer in Amnityville

What is the name of the pellet dealer in amityville?

Did the dealer in new england deliver to L.I?

For 224.00 a ton was that pickup or deliver?

Google it, That's how I found it

New England is the brand, The place in Westchester was #230.00 ton Pick up. The home depot was $224.00 I picked it up did not ask for delivery, I am sure there are HD"s on LI that sell pellets.

Long Island Wood pellet Supply Inc. offers 100% oak pellets which are the best on the market. They offer great service and very competitive pricing. You can also reserve your order and pick up when ready. The price does not change, how convenient is that offer? Check out liwoodpellets.com for more info. Servicing all of long Island , queens and brooklyn.

You must be the owner for you sounds like an advertisement! At $295/ton sounds more like 'how convenient' it is to be able to take advantage to make a profit (as the oil companies are doing)!

li pellet man said:
The price does not change, how convenient is that offer? .
That suggests to me that they are overcharging during the spring and summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.