Where can I get this stove pipe adaptor for Jotul 602!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonsered

Feb 7, 2010
Woodstock CT
I had another thread which provided some good links for the stove pipe adaptor to go from the standard Jotul 602 5" to a standard 6" pipe.

I found this pic of a newer 602 for sale and I want this exact adaptor for my stove. Is this sold from anyone online?

Thanks,

Nate

Attachments

• 602a.jpg
    602a.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,175
Thanks I ordered from Woodsman and got a bake lite knob too since my knob is a piece of junk that the previous owner tried to rig.

I think I'm going to have to put a damper in my stove pipe because I feel like the draft is soo good that its going through wood a little too fast. I think if I slow the exhaust down I will be able to keep the coal base stewing for longer extending my burn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.