Where did you get your first burn of the heating season?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willhound - glad I could help with your diet. Yes, I slapped the 'PS' on there as an edit, because I could already hear the snickers and see people making the ol "boozing it up, eh?" gestures.

Corey

Willhound said:
All in good fun, but seriously, that was pretty nasty Bro. Hope everything healed up OK?

Surprisingly, everything healed fine. Don't really even have any scars...well, none that you would notice over the scars that were already on my hand! Worst part was it kept me from going to the lake for about a month...right in the middle of summer! Well, that and the fact that it had to happen infront of the complete in-law family. I'm sure they had a good talk with their daughter about what kind of guy she married!

Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.