Where do people come up with these ideas?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Llamaman said:
Hi Maineiacs - your guys collect plenty of tolls from us M-Holes and everyone else who heads up to your great state........is the topless doughnut shop still in business?

Somebody burned the shop down if I remember correctly.

firefighterjake said:
I like Massachusetts . . . if it wasn't for Massachusetts and Maine once being part of Massachusetts I wouldn't get an extra day off on Patriot's Day in April!

You wouldn't even be a state if we hadn't got rid of the useless part we didn't want.

Llamaman said:
Hi Maineiacs - your guys collect plenty of tolls from us M-Holes and everyone else who heads up to your great state........is the topless doughnut shop still in business?

Yup . . . still there . . . the boyfriend of one of the "waitresses" burned down the old place and the owner simply brought in a dumpy looking trailer and set it up beside the burned out place . . . real classy looking place! ;) :)

Dune said:
firefighterjake said:
I like Massachusetts . . . if it wasn't for Massachusetts and Maine once being part of Massachusetts I wouldn't get an extra day off on Patriot's Day in April!

You wouldn't even be a state if we hadn't got rid of the useless part we didn't want.

Oh, oh . . . that hurts . . . but since we're like long lost brothers I'll accept this statement knowing you meant it only in jest . . . but be forewarned . . . we're cutting you guys off at the Kittery Bridge and not shipping . . . . uh . . . not shipping any . . . well you got me . . . I'm not sure what we have here that you don't have or need . . . I mean we both have a bunch of politicians and taxes . . . ;) :)

firefighterjake said:
Dune said:
firefighterjake said:

Oh, oh . . . that hurts . . . but since we're like long lost brothers I'll accept this statement knowing you meant it only in jest . . . but be forewarned . . . we're cutting you guys off at the Kittery Bridge and not shipping . . . . uh . . . not shipping any . . . well you got me . . . I'm not sure what we have here that you don't have or need . . . I mean we both have a bunch of politicians and taxes . . . ;) :)

Oh I have it . . . we have lots of hiking trails, snowmobile trails and ATV trails for outdoor recreation . . . yeah . . . that's all I could come up with . . . well that and Pook . . . we have Pook. ;) :)

O.K., I take it back. Just don't send Pook.

Dune said:
firefighterjake said:

BS, we threw your azzes out is more like it.

What I really wanna know is if it's called tourist season, why can't we shoot 'em?

Portland AKA "Burlington by the Sea"

lots of chicks with hairy pits and poor hygiene hanging out at the Old Port bars...........other than that its a great state

Status
Not open for further replies.