Where is Slickplant? Slickplant are you out there?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sydney1963

Oct 4, 2008
Windham Maine
Wondering how you are doing with your stove this year. Talked to you last season but haven't seen your name at all this fall. Macman says hi by the way.

{sigh} Poor lil Slickplant...she's lost her way, and can't find Hearth.com again :-S

The forum just isn't the same without her, eh Syd?

BTW, nice avatar of the dog.....big change from the other one you had. LOL

sydney1963 said:
Wondering how you are doing with your stove this year. Talked to you last season but haven't seen your name at all this fall. Macman says hi by the way.

You just had to do it didn't you sydney!!!!

HELLO slickplant.... i remember her exhaust.........to funny

there ya go...the three amigos that started it all...LMAO :lol:

OMG!!! Remember that. LMAO Had to change my avatar because I am not a pellet pig or pellet pig wanna be at this point. Only have 10 bags in the basement. Have had the stove fired up twice now and boy, I'm gonna miss that nice heat. Gotta get me some pellets soon, somehow, some way. Not stressing about it though with oil prices where they are.

woodsman23 said:
Sidney where you been?? i know you have been hanging with slick right??

SYDNEY!!!!! You've been holding out on us??? :mad:

I bet you finally told Slickplant where to get that box to me in, didn't you???

Status
Not open for further replies.