where online will someone find good prices on Pacific Energy stoves?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericj

Oct 9, 2010
Iowa
Well, I'm narrowing my decision of which stove to buy. Hopefully it stays narrowed! I don't want to add more options to wade through.

I like the Super 27 and the Spectrum. Basically the same stove with a different shell, as I understand it. My question is where to go online for a good price. Since I'm installing myself, I don't need the service from a local hearth dealer. Thanks for everyone's help.

Somebody on ebay sells them online in Golden, Colorado but they claim they don't ship so I guess it's just kind of a way for them to advertise online, (unless they really do ship them on the sly.)

Most of the stoves you were interested in sell by dealers only. You could definitely get a Napoleon online though, from a number of online places, if you definitely want to go the online route. There was a Napoleon on your original list, I think?

Or, if price is a big factor, and you want to buy online, this Englander price can not be beat and they have good customer support to boot. This one wasn't on your list but lots of people have this stove and love it! http://overstockstoves.com/50epacenowos.html

But buying a PE or Lopi etc from a dealer definitely has some big advantages even if you are doing your own install. Plus a lot of the good stoves are carried by brick and mortar dealers only!

Status
Not open for further replies.