Where to buy Lignetics, Okanagan or Dragon Mt in MA/NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SXIPro

Minister of Fire
Sep 28, 2009
Northern MA
Newbie to the site, but not to pellet stoves. I've been running a Harman Invincible insert for about 8 years or so. I've used this site often to trouble shoot my stove, and figured it was time to join. :)

Anyhow, It's time for me to stock up on pellets and based on a poll here I think I'd like to try Lignetics, Okanagan or Dragon Mt. I just don't know where to find them. I am near Littleton Mass and close to Nashua Nh as well.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a local deal on these brands?

Thanks

I got my Okies near you at Acton Wood Pellets (aka Pro-Tech Energy Inc. & Stove Co.) - Phone # 866-299-6441
Prices were good and delivery was the lowest $ around.

eddyburns said:
I got my Okies near you at Acton Wood Pellets (aka Pro-Tech Energy Inc. & Stove Co.) - Phone # 866-299-6441

I second that...been buying my pellets from these guys for a couple of years....they stand behind what they sell...

SparkyDog said:
eddyburns said:

I second that...been buying my pellets from these guys for a couple of years....they stand behind what they sell...

Thanks. I'm gonna give them a shot. The real fun is gonna be seeing if my Ram 1500 is gonna carry the 1.3 Tons. I usually only throw a ton in it.
Not really worried though, I did 3100 lbs of pea stone in it last spring, but wouldn't want to try that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.